Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Munich Trip

Friday morning is almost here and we are off to Munich. We will be back May 6th.

I am armed with yarn shop addresses!

I am really looking forward to this trip.

My dear friend Niki, is going to be staying in the house with the dogs so I won't have to worry about them. Though I will of course. I will phone home every night to check on them.

A special note for my stalker: I am thrilled to see I am so important to you. Thank you so much for wishing me death. You might be lucky, I could fall off an Alp, though I wouldn't hold your breath. Besides, think how empty and sad your life would be if I should pop my clogs. We wouldn't want you to be empty and sad now, would we?

5 comments:

Mary-Lou said...

Colin have a great trip (Munich is such a nice city!) and hope you enjoy the yarn shops! Try to make time for the beer gardens (especially if the weather's good), and the Viktualiens Markt (just round the corner from Wolle Rodel) is also worth a visit.

FuguesStateKnits said...

Hey Colin - Viel Spass in Deutschland! Deutsche Wolle ist ganz gut - aber sehr teuer in den Vereinigten Staaten! Have fun in Germany. German wool is totally good - but very expensive in the US.
Tscheuss!
Joan in Ellicott City, MD, USA:)

Anonymous said...

Your knitting, as always is beautiful. The pups, are gorgeous, and do have a marvellous time on your trip.

I was horrified to read your last paragraph. For someone to wish such a thing is terrible. It can only be someone on the knitlists, but I can't imagine who would be that evil. I shall pray for you, and also that this sick person comes to his/her senses.

DJ said...

Colin, have a great time. I'm sure that your fur babies will be fine with the pup-sitter. lol
Love the aran style sweater.
DJ in SW MI

Anonymous said...

Collin, Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip!! No popped clogs eh? THAT is a good thing!! LOL!! Nice you have a good sense of humor.
Love the fur babies photos!! And your knitting is fantastic!!

Sarah