Thursday, April 29, 2010

I FOUND ONE

I have been after this for a long time. We were having coffee in Jenner's in Edinburgh and I need to go to the loo. I was told it was on the 3rd floor. The department store is very hard to get around in a chair, even walking for matter, as it is old and weirdly set out. I decided to walk. As the lift door opened, I was in the lighting department and as I turned my head to look for the loo sign, I saw her! She was 60% off too and the only one they had! I have seen many other Tiffanys but not this one. I thought I had it ages ago but the company let me down.



Tiffany 101.jpg

The light she gives me is just right with a 60w longlife bulb.



Posted by Knitman




5 comments:

Penelope Grey said...

Funny how these things work out, you were obviously meant to find that lamp!

Another reason to keep being able to drive to your holidays so you can bring back all that you buy LOL (as well as your luggage!)

Iris said...

I am envious! I love dragonfly.

Anonymous said...

Jenner's is a fab shop, On my travels I could spend quite a few hours there, Last time in Edinburgh the christmas shop was great, smells were wonderful, glad you enjoyed. Now you will have to make your way to Harris lol......

anachronist said...

I usually dont like those lead and glasswork lamps, this one is just beautiful though.
It sure waited there for you :-)

AR said...

Tiffany is beautiful.
And, if I may say so, the colours are very 'you' :-)


Made for each other.


Ann