Monday, April 13, 2009

OH, THAT'S OKAY THEN!

I think I have mentioned here before that I object to the term 'queer' to describe gay people. I was lambasted elsewhere for my objection. Yes, castigated by own kind and rejected for not thinking the same as them. One justification for attacking me personally as being stupid was that 'academia' use the term, in that there is such a thing as 'Queer Studies'. I kid you not. How offensive is that!?

Imagine these academic courses:

Nigger History

Kike Cooking

Rug Munching for The Over 50's

Reading for Retards

Fashion for Spastics

Bull Dykes and Feminism

Advanced Shirt Lifting

Fashion For Cross Dressing Perverts

Physics for Faggots

Poofs and The Bible

Or why not a tv show, Nancy Eye for the Str8 Guy ?

I don't suppose they will get it whilst they are too busy being 'right on' and disenfranchising the likes of me for daring to object to having my dignity swiped by my own kind.
Post a Comment