Sunday, April 19, 2009

RUTHLESS INTERVENTION

I desperately need the support of my dear friends. I don't even know if I can bring myself to tell you about this, about what I have done. I've been thinking about it for quite some time now but each time I have gone to the brink and pulled back. I have had nightmares about this. I couldn't believe I was even thinking of doing such a thing. Well, today I did it. I gritted my teeth, and with no holding back, I went over the brink. I don't need you to judge me, or to tell me I was wrong, I just need you to tell me it will be okay.

I dumped at least 30 pairs of shoes. Yes, you read it write. See, I told you it was bad. Now you know why I had such a hard time telling you. I know it will get better, but when?

There is a positive side to this. I have only got 27 pairs of Doc Martens and three of them are sober. Nowhere near the amount I thought I had. Room for improvement there I think. ( I have 11 pairs of Kickers too, with two on the way.)

Oh dear, odd numbers. 27 Docs, 13 Kickers. That must be made up to an even number, I am sure you understand.

(EDIT: all the shoes were brown and variations there of except for an off red pair, one lilac suede (bad idea), teal suede (equally bad), and a light blue suede pair. What was I thinking?)
Post a Comment