Tuesday, April 07, 2009

NOT BRILLIANT

I have yet to deal with the holiday photographs. All 360 of them. I have yet to deal with anything much. I left the house for the first time this evening, briefly. Other than that I have only been to the Doctor. I feel unsettled and unsafe and somewhat angry. This place has felt like home and secure. Now it doesn't. It's worse knowing that someone close by screwed us over and is friendly to our face. When I took the pups out earlier, I suspected everyone I saw and did not smile or greet anyone. I now feel I want to move whereas before this we both felt this would be our last home. I have had much more pain today and have had several acid attacks.

I am getting up early and going for my swim tomorrow. And the next day. Probably unable to Friday and Sunday and Monday due to Easter.
Post a Comment