Sunday, March 19, 2006

Frumph!

Just been doing the Sunday things-the tip, and some shopping. All I do is the driving, John does the rest.

We got into Tesco and my legs just became leaden and overall I felt very weak. So it's off to bed and hopefully I am okay later as I have a two hour talk to give this evening. I normally stand, with my sticks, and as long as I move, I manage. Tonight, I think I shall tell them I am sitting for the duration!

I just finished a 70% cashmere / 30% silk sweater using 7 x 2/60 at tension 5 on the SR 830. I used 3 different colours, Oxford grey, Black and French navy. I also knit it without the ribber, using st st hems throughout and for the neck too. Will post a pic later.

On the needles I have a sock in some of that mulitcoliur sock wool (Sirdar), using 2.25mm for the ribbing and 2.75 for the rest.

No comments: