Monday, December 01, 2008

Oh B*llocks

I know I owe emails (lia) and am quiet here. I can't really move my upper body well, my neck is bent forward and I can't move it side to side much and my arms really hurt with the most peculiar pain down both of them due to the impinging on nerves in my spine. It will pass. Have taken plenty of drugs, pain killers and muscle relaxants. I did swim today, half my usual, and it helped to mack me more mobile on top though it hurt like hell. In myself I am feeling fine, just annoyed that this is stopping me doing what i want, including knitting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better, little "brother."

fairy godmother said...

Take care of yourself and feel better soon!

knitwych said...

Sorry you're feeling so lousy, Colin. I can commiserate a little - I picked up a lousy cold over the weekend, and now it has settled in my chest. Bleh. It is also annoying my fibromyalgia, so my legs are achy. I had such a severe coughing fit a little while ago that the dog looked at me like he was thinking, "Mom, you gonna live? And if you don't, who will feed us???" Hope you feel better soon.

Yarnhog said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope it goes away soon.

OzWeaver said...

Colin,

Thanks for your comments on my blog... I do check yours to see what you are doing, and am so happy to find lovely photos of York! I did not get to York on my last visit to UK, although I had wanted to. I did get great views of York from the train to Scotland.

Sorry to hear the trip has left you under the weather. Hope you mend soon....

Brenda
Argoknot (aka Ozweaver)