Monday, December 08, 2008

answer to comment

I find mediumship frightening. How do you know the spirits you are contacting are telling you the truth? There are malevolent spirits out there too, who could do you harm.

My answer is this:
I can understand why you or anyone would find mediumship frightening if one doesn't understand it. The second part of the comment I can answer by saying I have had no evidence whatsoever of that but much evidence to show the opposite. Nothing but love has been communicated. I cannot say the same for followers of some other belief systems who base their thought and deed on their idea of what was written 0000's of years ago. I have much evidence to suggest that what they have given is something that is about as far from from love and good as you can get.
I also wonder what evidence the belief in malevolence is based upon?
The ONLY evidence I have had of an all encompassing, unconditional and eternal love has come direct from the Spirit. I certainly have experienced nothing but healing without which i would not be alive or sane. Orthodoxy had nothing and has nothing, to offer me except condemnation and rejection. Spirit is inclusive, not exclusive.
Post a Comment