Sunday, March 21, 2010

SUNSHINY DAY

The sun is out, the heating is off and I am feeling good.

Yesterday we found some good bargains. I bought 3 hats, all £6! An Iron Fist t-shirt. I also bought a new flash gun for the camera and am very pleased with the pictures of my yarn it enables me to take, as well as of the dogs.

When the new car arrives, I shall be able to go out on my own if I want as we will have a ramp to enable Daniel to go in and out of the car without us having to lift him in and out. The luggage space is completely flat when the door is open, no deep lip like Octavia has. This is the poshest car I have ever had. It takes voice commands! It answers my phone and hangs up all with a button on the steering wheel. It has excellent fuel economy, 6 gears, Cruise Control. Wipers that come on the instant it is wet. An Ipod aux for the 8 speaker hi fi.

Above all, it is extremely comfortable for me. It is like sitting in armchair to drive. It has all sorts of bells and whistles which I am sure I won’t use or won’t know are there! It has loads of space in the back so not only can Daniel fit in but I could also fit all the dog show stuff too and dogs.

Oh, it’s a Ford Mondeo Titanium 2.0 TDCI Estate (Station Wagon) Turbo Diesel with 6 forward gears and 1 reverse.

Poor Octavia has lost all her appeal! I used to think she was the bee’s knees but she rather pales in comparison to the new one. I might call it Jeeves!

I am still dyeing and yes, I am still knitting daily in answer to those who thought maybe I wasn’t! I will take a pic of my Aran and post it. It is slow going but I am very pleased with it.

No comments: