Finty, mother to Shameless and grandmother to Bridget and Carly.
-
FIBRE ARTIST, KNITWEAR DESIGNER, BREEDER AND EXHIBITOR OF LHASA APSO, MEDIUM, PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED, SURVIVOR OF CHILDHOOD ABUSE. NO RELIGION OR SET POLITICAL VIEWS. STUDENT OF LIFE. FEEL WELCOME TO COMMENT. DISSENTING VIEWS NOT REASON TO CENSOR. ABUSIVE OR THREATENING COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. YOU MAY CONTACT ME AT : APSO AT TANTRA-APSO DOT COM
2 comments:
Colin, She is gorgeous! What an intelligent little face. I love the haircut. I have one here right now that is the spitting image of a mop. He's on the way to the groomer. Love the dog pictures and the yarn pictures. One sock done with the turbulent indigo. The yarn is so soft and lovely I almost wish I would have done something else besides socks.
Sandy in Pa.
What an adorable doggie! What soulful black eyes, and those darling little lips. I am fond of dog lips.
Post a Comment