Thursday, December 27, 2007

Shopping.......

2kg (2.2 lbs) of stash enchancement.....
Blue suede shoes.....on sale.
I do not like shoes that look like trainers however I made an exception for these. I really like them. They too were on 50% off sale.
Charcoal hat from C&A. Inexpensive.
An Australian made bought at the Xmas market in Heidelberg. The most expensive I bought and the most expensive hat of all that I own.
The size showing is Euro size not US or UK!!! On sale again, about £30 or $60(US).
I love the Bavarian style shirts.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice new threads, Colin! Jim is jealous of your hats.

steel breeze said...

Love the charcoal grey hat. Dammit - no C&A over here anymore, fancy nipping back for me? ;)

They had some nice ones in M&S actually. I have no use for a hat, but I love those hats anyway. Last one I had like that, ended up being used as a nest for some kittens. No, I don't know why, either!

Kucki68 said...

You are certainly going to be one well dressed dude.

anachronist said...

Lots of sock knitting in the future I see for you :-)

The jacket has a total different colour on the screen than in reality, I wonder why :-)

Looks darker on screen.

Mellie_Blogs said...

Mmmm those blue suede shoes are HOT HOT HOT!!!

Anonymous said...

Your trip sounds wonderful, and I love your new duds, especially the hats and jacket.