Wednesday, December 05, 2007

P-Mail

I used to walk the dogs for 50 minutes twice a day but not for the last 4 years since I became unable to do so. I had about 5 different routes which made it more interesting for me and , I thought, for them.

They really don't seem to care. I only do one route now, on good days, which would have taken about 20mins but now takes 35. The dogs love it. It amazes me how eager they are to sniff and leave their P-Mail. Girls and boys. Although Micah leaves more P-Mail than he sniffs. He leaves at least one P-Mail on anything that is stood still.

Today there will be no walking. It is pouring down outside. It is for days like this that my dogs are all paper trained.

I have the final show of 2007 on Friday and the way it looks now, I will not be going. I am still not right. Oh, I don't feel ill exactly. My cold is more or less gone although my nap yesterday was ruined by my coughing. The antibiotics finish today, just two more to take. They were needed as my sinuses and chest cleared.

7 comments:

Herzblut said...

oh, thanks for the laugh - perfect way to start today.....P-mail is perfection.....

Anonymous said...

It's sad about your last show. Better to take care, though.

Coughing is very tiring. It certainly does take a lot out of you, by itself, and you can't get any rest, either.

Take care, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Just got to read this post, sorry to hear you are still feeling a bit off colour. Maybe going away will be the tonic you need. We are fast approaching the darkest day, so that may well be part of it. I missed going to the gym for a few days last week as I had so much to do for college, after about three days I really noticed it, my sleep pattern was dreadful and I was feeling quite low. Back again now and feel heaps better. Its an effort to go, I have no excuse though, but the payoff it so worth it. Its piddling down here too!

sue said...

Got a kick out of the doggie post. My tea-cup pom is Wee-Wee pad trained also when its bad out.Take care and stay warm.

Probably Jane said...

My friend's dog, Toby tells me that most of the p-mail in his park is spam these days...

starrgirl's world said...

iThe Chuck Berry sock is positively delicious. I'm so glad you got the yarn gratis and turned it into something yummy! Best to you!

FuguesStateKnits said...

ROTFLMAO!!!! P-mail! How awesome:)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Joan