Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone

My best wishes to you all. Thank you for reading and for your comments and support.

We will soon be leaving Lia and Lui's home where we have had a good meal and company. Jane and Gordon(Americans) are wtih us from their home in Holland.

We drive home tomorrow and I am hoping as it is Xmas day that the roads will be quiet.

It is not as cold now but still below 0 celsius.

I have had a good time but will be glad to be home. I am tired and I miss my dogs.

I have some photographs I will post, including one of a man and an Alpaca(or Llama) in the centre of Mannheim. We have met plenty of dogs and I got licke todeath by a deightful Jack Russel puppy on it's first outing. Dogs are allowed in shops and restaurants here. So civilised.
We alsosawastreet amn with a dalmation and a 2 month old bunny! No photo as I got the feelign this man would not be happy if I took his picture with them. I did make sure I put some Euro in his tin.

6 comments:

Emma said...

Merry Christmas! Your blog is absolutely lovely.

Good luck with everything in the New Year, as well. :)

Emma said...

Merry Christmas! Your blog is absolutely lovely.

Good luck with everything in the New Year, as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas :-)

Have a safe journey home!

Karen

fairy godmother said...

I can't wait to see your pics! Tomorrow it's back to work for me. This real job stuff is hard!

FuguesStateKnits said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and John, Colin - and to your little "babies" back home:)
Hugs,
Joan

Unknown said...

Hope you made it back in one piece Colin, glad to be home eh?
Christmas we sat down to dinner with 13 of the family and a good time was had by all. The little ones enjoyed it, we played 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire' in the evening, and then card games. M&S Christmas pudding went down well. I will try to make my own next year.
My poor daughter is still waiting the imminent arrival of her first born...I bet it comes on the day I go back to work (2nd Jan).She is feeling so uncomfortable, can't wait for the birth.
Waiting easerly for those photos. I bet your little pups will be glad to see you again.
sandy