Saturday, May 29, 2010

SHOW SEASON

The dog shows come frequently now. This is the busiest time of year for shows. I will not be doing as many as last year as there are judges I have already been under with Whitney and judges I didn't enter under.

My physical problems have got worse. I knew they had telling myself this was just a flare. Flares don't last this long. Now I get pain when swimming whereas before swimming was the one thing I could do pain free. It won't stop me swimming but it does mean I can only manage 3 times a week and I will have to drug up more. The pain cause worse fatigue hence the not managing my mile a day any more. Oh, pig's bum!

I have been machine knitting (no Sarah I have not forgotten). I have also developed my toe up sock pattern some more and I am very pleased with it.

The puppies are doing very well. Today I shall offer them some milk/Royal Canin gruel. I want them on solids asap.

I use my laptop for blogging and emails now. I use the iMac for everything else, mainly photography. I love the machine. Far superior to a PC. It si completely silent. No hang ups, no having to restart. I wish I had got one years ago. I had thought to replace my laptop with an iMac laptop but cannot justify the expense for just email and blogging.

No comments: