Friday, March 14, 2008

My Family Today

Millie, 13 weeks old today.

Micah - with his Brylcreem on and in the garden, contemplating his 2nd of 23 at Cruft's.
Shameless- couldn't care less about her 5th at Cruft's. Lets get down and dirty.
Lui-probably the best I have ever been over. Now 5mths and stubborn little trucker who may never show....no point if they don't like it. He will make a good stud though. He has been humping since birth almost!
Whitney-what can I say? She knows she is the bees knees.
The voice-making sure she has your attention.
Nechung-10 years old. mum to Micah and grandmother to Shameless. Nothing to Lui altho Micah is his Uncle and Shameless is his Aunty. Nechung hailed from France-haughty and stubborn. Typical Apso.

7 comments:

Mothergoose said...

Love the sock. My heart skipped a bit when I saw Millie. How beautiful. I dream of one day being owned by a doxie!! The rest of the family is gorgeous. How proud you must be.

anachronist said...

Such a big family, and all so displaying their own character.
Millie will be growing up to be almost like the dog my (step)grandmother to moms side had, but hers was a male :-)
same fur colour and face though.

Anonymous said...

You dogs are so lovely how brill.

higz cher

Jewels said...

What a beautiful little family you have. All gorgeous pups.
Awesome sock and yarn too.

Anonymous said...

your pups are too cute...I like the first one, Millie, is she as sweet as she looks?

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful doxie pup!

Terri said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww....