Sunday, January 02, 2011

Llama Sweater



I knitted this using 2/15's pure Llama. I used the Silver reed fine gauge 830. The patterning I created on my XP PC within DAK (Design-A-Knit). The pattern is one large one, no repeat. It has been machine was he and tumble-dried. From now on, it will be hand washed or done in the machine on the delicate/hand-wash cycle. It is a standard dropped shoulder sweater as I feel this style is best suited to Fair Isle sweaters (or as purists would demand-colour stranded sweaters!)

7 comments:

...matthew... said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Makes me want to get my hands on a finer gauge machine (I just have a Bond). The pattern is really nice and the finish is beautiful. It is certainly work to be proud of.

Willknitforbeer said...

nicely done. thanks for sharing...

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous - you just get better and better!

Anonymous said...

Colin...I wish that in 2011 I will develop as much talent in my entire body as you seem to have in your cute little pinky! The sweater is marvelous!

Anonymous said...

Colin...I wish that in 2011 I will develop as much talent in my entire body as you seem to have in your cute little pinky! The sweater is marvelous!

Lisa said...

WOW- that is simply stunning!

FuguesStateKnits said...

So cool! REally. Really cool:)!!! Love the design:)!