Saturday, June 13, 2009

BORING

The weather has taken a turn for the better. Lets hope it stays this way as I have another dog show on Wednesday in the Malvern Hills. Lovely area of Worcestershire.

I put more
EBAY YARN up last night and will do some more today.

I awoke this morning during a dream I was having about John and I being somewhere or other and searching for my pain meds. In the dream I was close to tears and was laying down, barely able to move. We found the pills and in trying to get them open, I spilled them.

Guess what? I woke up. And guess what? I hurt like hell! And guess what? It took a while to get up. And guess what? I ALWAYS have trouble getting my damn meds out of the blister packs.

And Guess what? It is ILLEGAL for the chemist to give me my drugs in bottles. How f***ing stupid is that? The only way they an supply me with the drugs loose is in a tray of drugs, marked out in days and times, 7 days at a time. which would mean I would ave to go every week to have this tray given to me.

And guess who would be sure to drop it? So I carry on as I am and just make sure the dogs are not in the room when I get my drugs and try to pop them out of the blister packs.

And guess what? Broken pills taste foul!

Guess what else? I calculated that I need 448 pain pills every 28 days.(That's 8 of one and 8 of the other daily) I get 200 every month and I always have pills left over. so I am not doing as badly as I thought.
Post a Comment