Friday, May 15, 2009

A ROLL IN THE HAY

Last night's service went very well. Although I had my doubts about it, I did wear my Sherwani, with the long silk scarf too. It went down well. I know it looked good and not over the top because three str8 men complimented me on it!

The evidence I received to give to others was amazing. One of the communicators told me he rode a Kawasaki 750 and that was correct. He told me how he died, an aneurysm in his head,and then he showed me a haystack. The woman exclaimed and got all hot and bothered!There were others who received good evidence but this one sticks in my mind.

I did go for a swim this morning. I stopped when my body felt tired instead of pushing myself onwards.

The new mixture to get my gut working hasn't worked yet. I took the third dose this morning. It is a powder I have to dissolve in water. Hopefully it'll work soon as I am beginning to feel uncomfortable and bloated.

I only have a few rounds of each sock left to knit now. This is with the Lorna's Lace Shepherd Sock Multi.


More Buda below.







Post a Comment