Saturday, May 30, 2009

HOUSEWORK

I don't do it. Never have done it. I hate it. You do it, and it needs doing again. Don't do it and you don't have to not do it again. Not doing it just once is enough. I like that.

Now that I am crippled, no one asks why I don't nor comments on it. I like that. Ssee, there is a silver lining to every cloud.

I DO keep my dogs clean and tidy. And myself. So my house does not smell. It's just not tidy. If you are a neat freak or don't like dogs, you aint welcome.

Oh and I grew up with a neat freak and that is why I am not. My OCD went in other directions.

When I really think something has to be done, I seek out a neat freak at the local OCD clinic to come and blitz my house. They love it, do it for free, and their family gets some respite from them.
Post a Comment