Saturday, August 04, 2012

CHAIN-LINKS




The yarn is a Regis, Kaffe Fasset yran. Not so keen on it myself. i used 2mm Chiao Goo needles, which are by far the best needles I have ever used.  They were circular, 2mm, 60cm. I knitted both simultaneously on their own needle. I used my own Andersson Toe Up Construction Method and utilised the Andersson Heel Mach II. I used the entire 50g ball for each foot, with only about 12-16" yarn left from each. With our house renovation and our wedding this last few months I have not been very productive, though I do have a pair I made for a friend to show when I get around to it. I ahd no idea that the house renovation and the our marriage would be so stressful.

4 comments:

Iris said...

I love those socks, but I agree with you on the yarn. I like your yarns better. I like the stitch very much. Is it a slip stitch?

Lily said...

Beautiful design , and so lovely color ! you didn't use the old way to do cuff for you sock, but I think this made you sock more elegant. Very good work.

Sooz said...

Very nice pattern, but I agree on the yarn. Is that a faux cable?

Unknown said...

I love your socks! And I also love your beautiful dogs! Also, congrats on the wedding---good pics! I wish you much happiness.

Bo