Sunday, January 04, 2009

Oh My!



Thank you Knitman for putting my video up! It never amazes me how people form opinions about you but know nothing but what they happen to see (as In a short video) and try to figure out someones motivation. Well I'm a school bus driver in Los Angeles for special needs students so Empress of china is out. Gross is just someones opinion and if other peoples opinions bothered me that much I would propably just roll over and die. Alot of folks can't figure out why I do it and to me Its all about the beauty of the Its subjective true enough but my idea of beauty I think I can knit at a nice speed I'm not looking to break any world records but I do enjoy myself and relax and thats what knitting is all about. I love your blog,sock and those beautiful puppies. Knit On Ps I was on Knitty Gritty 3 times.

Now please go visit Yvonne's blog
Post a Comment