Saturday, May 17, 2008

Scotland

I am off to Scotland today. Or rather I am off to Hartlepool as I will sleep with my friend Linda tonight and we will go together to Edinburgh in the early hours.

As it was last year, it is going to be cold so I will wear my tights and sweater. I will still dress as I normally do in the ring-hat, jacket, shirt, tie etc but will still need to keep warm when not in the ring. I already started to dose up. I hope I don't fall in the ring as I did at WELKS. no harm done to any dogs or to me but it does reinforce the need to make sure I rest enough before going in the ring and that I take my time and do not try and do things as if I am not disabled! Silly really as the stick sort of gives it away and my gait....

I am taking Micah who is already bathed up and ready. I am also taking Whitney. She is exactly 6mths old and this is her first show.

4 comments:

fairy godmother said...

I can't wait to hear how the dogs did! :-)

Annick said...

Good luck for this show Colin. Take care, don't do too much !

Anonymous said...

I've been sending good luck wishes to you all the time! I hope you and the pups do great.

Knitting Rose said...

Good luck in Scotland - i envy your trip.
on another note - keep up the good work of freeing your soul. It is coming through loud and clear and needs to be done. It will help you and be better for you in the long run. I know it is difficult - but do it. I am proud of you.