Thursday, November 20, 2008

FEAR of FLYING

We want a short break, Wednesday to Saturday. Budapest or Barcelona are only 2.5 hrs away. If I will fly.

I used to love flying. Then I took a flight in 97 to Boston, USA and I was petrified. As soon a sit started to take off, I felt dreadful and it took all my strength not to yell for them to stop and let me off. How embarrassing!Even more so on the way back because on the flight out, I was unaware that I would be scared. I hated the close din feeling and the feeling of the flight itself. Very weird feelings physically.

I think I need to face this fear head on and the only way to do it is to fly. As I am typing this I am getting worked up about it.

Driving is out of the question. Also, if I could fly, I'd open up the places we can go.

I have also ascertained that I will not be able to knit on board.
Post a Comment