Tuesday, August 14, 2007

How About That Then?

Last night I went for my swim. When I had finished, I felt rather good and more mobile.

I needed to get something to eat from the supermarket, so I went.

For some reason, it just came to me to use one walking stick in my left hand and hold the trolley with my right. It worked.

I also found as I walked that I wasn't hurting that much.

I ended up filling my trolley with what I needed, not just the one meal for the evening.

Okay so getting it out of the car into my house was more of a challenge but it was fine, done bit by bit.

I then went as far as to chuck a chicken and vegetables and herbs and garlic and some red wine into the slow cooker (crockpot) and this morning the house is filled with the lovely aroma of my lunch for the next few days.

I am somewhat more sore today but I feel rather pleased with myself.
Post a Comment