Monday, March 12, 2007

Alpaca and Lunar Eclipse

Not complete and will have drop sleeves. The yarn is Drops Alpaca,by Garnstudio, used double and knitted on 4mm needles. Feels wonderful and is heavy but not overly so. I did this because I bought 3 kgs of the yarn in 3 cols and decided I really did not like it knit singly, unless I knit on 2mm needles! Hence the two colours used on this sweater.
I only decided on this collar as I got near to front neck shaping. I made it up as I went along, but knew what I had in mind. I am quite happy with this. I used 3.25 mm for the 4x4 rib, as I did with the hem.
I was rather surprised this came at as a picture at all. I couldn't see thru the viewfinder! It shows the beginning of the lunar eclipse experienced a few nights ago, maybe a whole week ago...
Post a Comment