Thursday, August 20, 2009

CASSIUS (ONLine Supersocke Butterfly)

This is colour 1156 from the new ONline Supersocke 'Butterfly' range. Aren't the colours good? I got the whole 8 colourways. I knitted these on Knit Pro 2.25mm circulars, using the Andersson Method and Andersson Heel Mach II. (Toe up). Worked over 70 sts and 252 rounds, not including heel. The pattern is simple : Round 1: k4, p1 Round 2, knit all. Repeat. As this is a 5 st repeat, you need a number divisible by 5. You start with K2, p1, k4, p1 etc till last three sts and p1 k2. Round 2 knit all, round 3 same as round 1 and so on.



7 comments:

Judy from upstate NY said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE THEM!!

Wibbo said...

Lovely socks, Colin! Beautifully knitted as usual and the colours are gorgeous :o)

joannamauselina said...

Those are great socks. The colors are fab!

Macy from Buffalo, NY said...

Colin, lovely fraternal socks! The colors are fabulous and not too "in your face" but wide enough to be interesting. The garter rib is a nice touch - I may be using that on my next socks. Thanks for sharing!

Cat said...

I think those are terrific socks, and it looks like you are one, like me, who isn't wrapped up in anguish about perfectly matched stripes. I think they look great!!!

Cat

Anonymous said...

Fantastic colours. You must have stitched dozens of pairs by now Colin. Any chance of a pic of your collection?


Kay in Devon

Kathy said...

Fabulous colors! Great job, as usual, Colin. Colourway looks brilliant!