Saturday, May 15, 2010

Burnard

These were knitted using 75% sw merino and 25% nylon. It is one of the first times I used Landscape dyes and the dye did not dissolve fully, leaving those dark brown ‘burnt’ spots one the yarn. I therefore decided the yarn was Burnard 115 not fit for sale and I made socks for myself.

I used ADDI lace 2mm needles, one for each sock. I knitted them simultaneously.Burnard 116 I used the Andersson Toe Up Construction Method and utilized the Andersson Heel Mach II.Burnard Heel 117 I used Judy’s Magic Cast on for the toesBurnard Toe 118 and I used Jenny’s Surprisingly Stretchy Cast Off.

Post a Comment