Tuesday, November 23, 2010

DARK SOULS

Edna and her puppies are doing really well. Whitney is fascinated by them and disturbs Edna by hanging head over the edge to stare at the puppies!

I have been doing a fair bit of dying and I have been trying out new techniques, one of which I call Flash Dyeing. This is what I got:shockwaveadirondackaftershocktruffle I am very pleased with these and I shall be using the technique again.

Yesterday a person inadvertently sent an e-mail with reactionary content to one of my knitting lists.  This one advocates the spanking of children.  I am not alone in considering this is an appalling abuse of children.  I wrote to the list and I said that I did not want to see such things on my knitting lists especially emails that encourage  child abuse.

This is my opinion and I am entitled to it.  I am not alone and this is why it the spanking and hitting of children is illegal in several countries.  However, this does not entitle anyone to send me vile e-mails like the one I received this morning.  The dark soul who sent it chose abusive words to defend her right to abuse her children.  I am not surprised that she chose abusive words to defend her position.

What always surprises me is how dark a soul can become without the said soul noticing the light fading.

Yesterday I went for my swim and I also went for a walk.  However, the walk was too much and I only just made it home.  I ate my breakfast and soon after I went back to bed because I was in a great deal of pain despite having taken my medication.  It turned out to be a really bad day pain wise and I was woken from my nap by the pain. I lay there for half an hour and then realised I just had to go and get the morphine. Once I had I was able to function again and then I enjoyed myself playing around, the results of which you can see above.

xoxo

Post a Comment