Friday, July 01, 2011

MARY-GRACE AT WINDSOR





These were all taken at Windsor Championship Show June 29th 2011. The Judge was Sue Ellis of the famous NEDLIK Lhasa Apso kennel. A breeder of many Champions whose opinion I hold in high regard. Mary -Grace won her class. The picture on the bottom left is Mary-Grace giving me her paw. She does it all the time. I taught her to do it but never had one like her who just does it all the time and if you take it and say thank you, she stops!

Mary-Grace is a mild mannered, very submissive dog at home but in the show ring she switches into 'look at me, aren't I wonderful' mode. A real show dog. It is a trait I have in Whitney and her daughter Pussy. Luque too and he is the sire of Whitney and Mary-Grace and thus grandfather to Pussy. This is a trait I intend to keep.

Mary-Grace also gets executed on the morning of the show. She knows what is going on and can't wait to get into the car. She walks out to the car on her own. Whitney was not so enamoured by the drive but loved the shows and showing off.

A big thank you to Gavin Roach for taking the photographs for me.
Post a Comment