Monday, January 15, 2007

Biting Bums

I was in the supermarket. I was using my wheelchair. I was in front of a stack of shelves, looking at the goods.

Along came a woman who apparently wanted something off the shelf in front of me. Without a word, she placed one leg between mine, and
leaned over right in front of me. So close I could have bitten her bum. No recognition at all of what she was doing. Not only that, she took her time, kept taking stuff down, placing in her trolley and then turning once again in front of me to get more.

This woman, it appears, either was so disturbed by disability that she blanked it from her mind and therefore did not see me. Or she was a Narcissist who only thought of herself.

Whatever her problem was, I said nothing! I knew if I did, I would have been very very rude and probably shown myself up. I could have bitten her bum I was so annoyed. Maybe I ought to have! ;-)
Post a Comment