Sunday, November 19, 2006

Having A Moan

This last couple of weeks I have been the worst physically since my problems started. Normally, if I sit or sleep I am okay but not this time. I just can't get comfortable. Even sleeping at night is disturbed becasue of the pain.

I haven't been able to knit. I can't sit at the PC for very long either!

Of course, I am still doing what I have to do with the dogs. Thanks to them, I can't wallow.

Last night, I dreamt I wa sat some resort somewhere(where I would NOT be in real life)and it was full of old people. Except they were not physically impaired. I got into an argument with someone because my getting around was being impeded by all these people getting in my way. I said somehting like, 'yes they are in theri 80's and I am only in my 40's and they can move around so why are they getting in my way?'

I guess this is the first time since all this started I have felt anything like resentment about it. Won't do any good, won't make it go away but it is really pissing me off right now. Pain I can deal with, usually, but I hate not being able to do what I want to do.

Yes, I know, it could be much worse.....

1 comment:

DJ said...

Oh,Colin you have my complete understanding. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 1993 and that was about 10 years after its onset.
This has been a particularly difficult fall for me too. I hate it. Thankfully we have our pets and loved ones who are understanding and accommadating(sp?). Here's hoping that better days are near.
Hugs,
DJ in SW MI USA