Sunday, December 17, 2006

Men In Tights

When it is cold, I have terrible trouble with my legs. The pain is much worse, mobility becomes even harder and they burn like hell.

Last winter a female person suggested I wore women's tights. I was not keen at all and didn't really believe they would help. However, after an especially bad time when out, I swallowed my pride and decided to give them a try. I bought some black
60 denier ones. They worked! Trouble is they itched. Really itched. I found them most uncomfortable. However, they did help muchly with my legs so I kept wearing them until the weather warmed.

This winter, I have avoided them but finally had to succumb yet again due to the cold. As I was putting them on, a thought occurred to me: How do women cope with these? They must itch even more. Although I tried to stop it, an image came to my mind....and then the penny dropped.....

You see, no one told me how to wear them and I had been wearing them Superman style - my underpants OVER the hose instead of under.

I am glad to say that I can now wear them without itching.
Post a Comment